We offer various different roles & positions from time to time however we require at Find a Debt Expert individuals who are ambitious & have the ability to problem solve within an ever growing/changing market.
At Find a Debt Expert we believe it is vital to have a happy team & offer our colleagues various benefits –
- Every team member has regular one to one personal growth plans
- Every team member can be promoted to further the team goals & personal achievement
- 28 days annual leave per year
- Continuous training / courses to further your skills
- 2 weeks intensive training for all new staff members
- Uncapped commission on advisor roles
- Various staff team building days throughout the year
- 2 weeks office closure at Christmas
- Monday to Friday only
- Competitive salary
We are currently looking for new team members in the following positions:
Would you like a role where you can assist clients? Would you like to earn uncapped commission based on your quality of debt advice? Would you like to learn & grow within the UK’s personal debt market?
Find a Debt Expert is looking for an experienced Debt Advisor who will jump at the opportunity to work with clients who are keen to change their life and finances. Someone with passion for customer services, and someone who is driven within a bonus scheme company. Extremely well rewarded for assisting customers go through the debt solution journey. Our clients call us or are introduced to us and you would assist them through the process with a high standard of both debt advice & customer understanding.
Office environment Mon-Fri opening.
Shifts Rotation (WK1 9-5PM) (WK2 11:30- 7:30PM) (close at 5pm every Friday)
Salary Ranging from £17,500-£21,000 with uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing debt solutions team
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Proactively identify the best solutions for each customer
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Work proficiently with dedicated computer systems